Hunting is a great way to enjoy the outdoors in Southern Utah. Different hunts are available throughout the year.
Our Hunting Information is broken down into the following categories. Click on the links below to get more detailed. (Some categories and information are still being written/compiled.)
- Mule Deer - Information regarding Mule Deer Hunts, areas and links for hunters for the Beaver Utah area.
- Elk - Elk Hunting in Southern Utah - Detailed information on areas in Beaver Utah.
- Moose - Not currently an animal available to hunt in Southern Utah. Visit the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources for hunt areas and information.
- Antelope - Details about hunts in southern utah - Beaver Unit for Pronghorn Antelope.
- Eclipse Drake
- Mallard Hen
- Fall Plumage Drake
- Rink Necked Duck
- Snow Goose
- Pelican (Not legal to shoot)
- Common Snipe
- Dowitcher (Not legal to shoot)
- Band Tailed Pigeon
- Cotton Tail Rabbit
- Ruffed Grouse
- Eurasian Dove
- Hungarian Partridge
- Jack Rabbit (Not controlled - able to shoot year round - No limit)
- Coyote (Not controlled - able to shoot year round - No limit)
- Mourning Doves
- Ring Necked Pheasant
- Snow-Shoe Hare
- Wild Turkey